Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday, 13 April 2014 Do you Believe in Reincarnation?


Here's a question by Austin (not Austin Uche):
If reincarnation is true, then our lives don't really end with our physical deaths -- some "essence" of us as individual persons survives into another form and life. Right in my own home, my grandmother believes my elder brother is her husband reincarnated. My parents, uncles, aunties believe it. But truly, is there any evidence or any good reason to believe that reincarnation is real?
Personally, I don't believe in reincarnation, even though some bible verses seem to support the concept. Read Matt 17:12. I believe who we are as individual persons is dependent upon our memories and our personalities. If one or both were irrevocably altered, then the original person just wouldn't be there