Saturday, May 31, 2014

"I Bleach; So What?" - Yvonne Nelson Blasts Fans


Yvonne Nelson has given you all the last warning: don't ever say that she bleaches her skin or else she will block you from her twitter account.
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, is no longer taking attacks on her person and her apparent bleached skin lying low. The super star who has, in the past few months, come under attack by her lovers for evidently changing her skin colour, has come out to say that even if she bleaches, it her business and not anyone's.
Answering questions thrown at her on a radio program recently in her native Ghana, the model, film producer cum entrepreneur, reportedly responded with some sarcasm:

If I bleach, so what?
I don’t understand the whole bleaching thing; I am just tired of explaining.
I am just tired of talking about it; people love to talk about me, I just don’t get it.

Yvonne who has over 500 thousand followers on Twitter and other social media platforms, said she would henceforth block anyone who makes  any negative comments about her on her page.
On Twitter, if I see anything negative on my time-line, I will just block you; I wouldn’t even reply.
Now you have heard her; get off her back.