Monday, January 20, 2014

See Wunmi Obe’s message to friends and loved ones who are Gay


Popular entertainer, Wunmi Obe has joined the list of top Nigerian celebrities sharing their opinion on social media about recently passed anti-gay bill in Nigeria. In a statement on her facebook page, Wunmi said:

“To my friends and loved ones who are gay but don’t know that I know – I may not agree with ur lifestyle, but I understand. And it changes nothing… I still love you. You know yourselves.”

Wunmi Obe is daughter of Late Olu Aboderin, the wealthy businessman who founded punch newspapers. A socialite who is a close family member of the entertainer is alleged to be gay.In ghe past, the Lagos socialite has also been in the news for dating the daughter of a telecom billionaire.While some believe that the young
man swing both ways, the billionaire’s daughter said the guy just want to change the peoples perception of him.