Thursday, July 17, 2014

I Slept With My Sister’s Husband, How Do I Tell Her – I Need Help


Dear MJ Family,
I love her with all my heart and we have been through so much together. The last thing I would ever do is hurt her intentionally.
Over the festive season, we all went to a party together with other friends. I got very drunk and ended up having s**x with my sister’s husband.
Since then my world has come crashing down. He is demanding that I continue having sex with him or he will tell my sister.

I am so ashamed of myself and so scared. I cannot sleep or eat. I cannot tell my sister because she will never speak to me again and neither will the rest of my family and our friends. Everyone will be  disappointed with me.
I feel that the only solution is to kill myself because if I tell the truth I will lose everyone I love. My life will not be worth living.
What do I do?