Monday, February 25, 2013

VIDEO: Kanye West Insults Obama, Jay Z & Justin Timberlake

 
There have been rumours that the two besties are at loggerheads ever since Kanye started dating reality TV star Kim Kardashian.  It seems Jay Z has found himself a new bestie lol. Jay Z did a collaboration with Justin
in his comeback single 'Suit & Tie", they also sat together at the Grammys while Kanye and Kim were in Rio.
Jay Z and Justin also announced official plans to go on tour together. They will embark on 12 stadium dates across the U.S. and Canada, for a trek dubbed Legends of the Summer.  Well, Kanye is not happy with Jay and as usual he did what knows how to do best...Diss (remember the Taylor Swift diss? lol). He said:
I love the energy in this city…this is one of my hometowns. Creativity fuels everything. I hate business people. People get on the phone and tell me ‘What kinda business are you doing? What’s the numbers? How many did you sell? What’s the radio spins?
’ Remind me again, why we in this shit. Remind me again why we in this shit. Since when was making music about getting rich. Since when was making art getting rich. Remind me again why the Grammys can suck my d*ck. I got love for Hov, but I ain’t f*ckin with that Suit & Tie
….Remind me again, why we in this sh*t. E’ry n*gga tryna get rich. Every rapper always talkin’ bout f*ckin somebody elses’ b*tch…I lost my f*ckin’ my momma, I can give a f*ck about yo comments.